Thank you for visiting and shopping at All Wood Cabinets. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Assembled orders require an additional 3 days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout for RTA cabinets. Assembled cabinets will be quoted after placing order. We recommend using the “Pay Later” option for assembled orders.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive email notices When Order is Placed:
- PROCESSING: You will receive email confirming your order has been received and is being “Processed”.
- SHIP DATE: Within 24 hours after placing your order you will receive an email with a “Ship Date”
- TRACKING NUMBER: After your order is shipped you will receive an email the next business day with a “Tracking Number”
- You must inspect all items and make sure everything is there with no noticeable damages. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Take inventory as cabinets are unloaded. Check for missing items. If there is any visible damage or missing pieces, you must make a note of these items on the delivery receipt and get a signed copy from the driver. Take photos of damage.
- The delivery will be a curbside, end of truck delivery. End of truck, meaning the driver is only responsible for moving the pallet to the end of the truck. From that point, it is the customer’s responsibility to unload the pallet piece by piece this is when you should take inventory and inspect each box for visible damage.
- All Wood Cabinets cannot be held liable if you sign for your order without noting that pieces are missing and/or damaged. You will be required to file a damage claim with All Wood Cabinets. Do not refuse any damaged order (follow the above instructions), any returned orders may be subject to restocking fees in accordance with our return policy. After receiving your shipment, you will have 5 days to go through your order checking for any concealed damage. The carrier must be notified within 5 days of delivery of any concealed damage for the claim to be considered. More information Click Here.
- Deliveries will be on 53-foot trailers. Please contact delivery company if you live in a Gated Community, on a private drive, narrow road or cul-de-sac. You can arrange in advance for a smaller truck to make your delivery. This may be an additional charge, check with trucking company. Do this when setting delivery date with delivery company.
- If the delivery is being made to a less accessible area or areas which require special/additional freight services (crossing water, on a small island, etc...), you may be responsible for additional freight charges. Discuss this with the delivery company when setting deliver date.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.